- Assessing sustainability standards and accounting for biojet fuels
- Shore Side Electricity
- Energy Assessment Klaipeda & Port audit Odessa
- Support for the development of an improved Bicycle Policy in Beijing
- Evaluation of German e-mobility funding scheme
- WWF Climate Savers support to manufacturer
- Bioport Holland for Aviation Biofuel
- Monitoring Reporting and Verification of CO2 in Shipping
- Biofuel potential for shipping
- Promoting energy efficient vehicles
- Truck van de Toekomst
- Sustainability assessment of transport company Lorry
The need for increased transport of goods and people is growing at a fast pace. The share of transport in energy use and carbon emissions is also growing, next to the manifold environmental and spatial impacts. To make transport part of sustainable solutions requires integrated proposals of new efficient engine technologies, fuel choice, transport modes and spatial planning.
Making transport sustainable is about finding innovative ways to move people and goods without squandering resources. Ecofys has knowledge on the effectiveness of policies to reduce emissions and change behaviour, how to change modal shift and improve vehicle efficiency e.g. the use of clean fuels. As it also involves long-term city planning and a major shift away from conventional fuels for cars, this is a challenging area for many parts of society.