HSE for renewables
Sustainable energy is a growing industry with strong innovation and rapid changes. Whether you are a project developer, contractor, utility or government, there comes a moment that you will want to manage your Health, Safety & Environmental liabilities. Old solutions from other industries will prove to not be suitable. Sustainable energy has its own characteristics and therefore requires a separate approach for HSE management.
As a niche player in this market, Ecofys has been at the centre of these developments; acting as consultants, but also together with our clients as part of the day-to-day running of the business, as part of technical project teams and supervising on site. That’s really our strength: combining strategic, fundamental, technical and practical expertise helping you managing your HSE liabilities. We know what really matters!
We work onshore and offshore. Our clients are in Belgium, the United Kingdom, The Netherlands and Germany; currently we are making our first steps in the United States and South Korea. We deliver the following services:
- Risk inventory, design risk assessment and mitigation;
- Carrying out QRA’s and HAZIDs;
- Tailor-made corporate, portfolio and project HSE management systems, including implementation;
- Competence and awareness management;
- Emergency response planning;
- Minimising HSE liabilities in contracting and negotiation (or ‘how to save money’);
- Contractor management, site supervision and marine equipment assessment;
- Environmental and ‘vicinity’ impact management;
- Environmental monitoring;
- Stakeholder management.